Thursday, March 15, 2012

Contest

Are you having troubling making money online? Well lucky for you, I am hosting a small contest to give someone a head start, and to open up my blog with an event. I will be giving away $20 to one lucky person. All you have to do is comment on this post leaving your email address, and send me an email with suggestions you have for my blog. These can be anything you would like. The winner will receive $20 via paypal. This is a contest to get some regular views to my blog on how to make money online. Hopefully you find it interesting, and maybe you will spread the word. If this blog gets over 5000 views by the end of the contest, which is March 30, I will make the prize $30. You could win an easy $30 dollars by commenting on this post with your email address.
Contest
  • Only one entry per person
  • Money will be awarded via paypal
  • $20 reward
  • $30 reward pending the site gets 5000 views
Get all your friends to check us out so you can win even more money!

3 comments:

  1. E-mail: mortena.j@hotmail.com

    Emillionaire name: Hamuki

    ReplyDelete
  2. E-Mail: altamish12@hotmail.co.uk
    Paypal: altamish10@hotmail.co.uk

    I would like to make some suggestions.
    Well on the text you should remove the drop shadow and that dark glow. Try to make it stand out more.
    Well I think my suggestion is only based on the appearence I guess. Everything seems to be ok :)

    Good luck and I am also participating the contest you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. email: nickvisser2009@live.nl
    paypal: nickvisser2013@live.nl
    emillion username: nick200287 :p

    ReplyDelete